ZYD transformer oil purifier process serves to improve the properties of insulating oil. It eliminates the acid nature, over moisture, traces of water, dissolved gases, and particulate matter from the insulating oil effectively and rapidly. The bottom line of this purification process is to enhance the performance level of transformers, circuit breakers, mutual inductors, cables, and capacitors. All these equipment and machinery use an insulating system.
1. Dehydration, degassing and impurity removal of 110-1100KV main transformer insulation oil .
2. Acetylene removal of 110-1100KV main transformer insulation oil .
3. Vacuum drying of 110-1100KV main transformer insulation oil .
4. It can remove not only 100% free water and 99.9% dissolve water, but also 100% free gas and 98% dissolve gas.
5. Customized parts: PLC, frequency conversion technology, trailer and so on.
6. Advantages and characteristics
Oil limit Breakdown voltage value. double stage Insulation oil vacuum purifier machine process design, double stage efficient vacuum system, ASSEN unique Vacuum separation technique, it can quickly dewater, degas, and remove the acetylene, acid value and free carbon, colloid. Increase value: water content: ≤50mg / L, containing gas: ≤10% (volume fraction), the breakdown voltage: ≥25KV Oil initial Secondary purification: water content:≤15mg / L, containing gas:≤0.1% (by volume), the breakdown voltage: ≥50KV (ball electrode).Three purification: residual moisture: ≤5-10ppm, residual gas≤0.05%, acetylene content :0, the breakdown voltage:≥60KV (ball electrode)
Note: water content and gas content measurements in accordance with relevant GB, DL or IEC standards.
Please contact ASSEN for more details.